CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Very Merry Coulam Christmas

We enjoyed a fun Christmas party at Derek's home ward . . a very special Santa came to visit.
Derek gave Santa a cute thank you speech I love these boys and this pic with all my heart. I mean who doesn't love Santa?
I asked Santa for a new pair of jeans . . . ha,ha
Corey loves Santa too!!
Hands down best ward Christmas party ever . . well everything is the best when your in love.
Ready for church . . I love this ward
Christmas dinner with the wonderful Coulam family . . . yuuummmmmmm!
My best friends!
Derek's present from Cassie . . which he loved if you can't tell
What can this be???
What did you guys get????
Presents are the best!!!
Marc opening his present from meeee
What can it be????
Marc and Tracy got us a camera!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh yyyyyyayayayayya!!!! sooooo happy!!!
Christmas is soooo fun . . especially with a fiancee!!! I love the Coulam family!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment