CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

First Date Night With Hayli

Last Friday night Derek and I (and Hayli of course- I'm not quite ready to leave her yet) finally got out on our first date night since Hayli was born.  I was a little nervous because we got a late start, leaving the house around 8pm.  At this time, she was still getting a little fussy at night since her medication hadn't totally kicked in, but she did great and it was so fun to take her out and show her off to all the random people.  We doubled with our good friends Cameron and Paige and had a great night!  I just love the little things like telling the hostess we need enough room for a baby!!  It's so fun being a mom!  :)  Here are some pics from that night!

She looks like she is wondering why we are just standing there smiling. haha

She was doing good sitting in her car seat for a little while but then she got a little fussy while we were waiting for the food to get there.



I had to hold her through my whole dinner! haha.  But she is definitely worth it.  I guess this is how it goes now.   :)


3 comments:

  1. You guys look like a perfect family !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little family . . . . how special. Great job on the blog, very cute sweetie!

    ReplyDelete